Dwayne DL Clark – “The Real King Of Paper Chasin”

20 Responses

1. Janice E Godfrey says:

There was nothing fake about you Mr. Clark. I stop watching street movies along time ago. I almost turned it off. I said let me keep watching. I did. this was an excellect movie. Your very intelligent. I’m very sadden to hear about your sister. May she rest in peace. I really enjoyed watching this movie. I hope you are able to continue in your pass. This movie brought out emotions I didn’t think it would. Very surprised at the ending very smart.

2. mardi gibson says:

I just finished watching your movie, and I think it was great!
    Some of the “street ” movies shall we say lack thought and creative plots. Your movie with no known stars was very enjoyable and actually had a story line. Ending was very Michael Corleone “Godfather” in cutting loose ends. The acting was believeable and I am confident I will buy the DVD and add to our collection. Good luck in all your future goals and hope you add a few more movies to add to the collection.
    I am sorry to hear about your sister, my condolances to your family.

Thanks for the movie and best wishes from Akron, Ohio.

3. cru says:

see ugly man ya reach exceeded ya grasp, nah thatz yo azz! classic !

4. Deesnutz says:

I saw the movie on cable, it was good. Stick with it because its hard trying to find good street movies in these days. Keep it real for the brothers who used to run them streets.

D from Dayton, Ohio

5. Greeneyes says:

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE MOVIE ON NETFLICKS AND I LUVD IT. I AM A NEW FAN OF “DL”.. NOT ONLY IS HE SEXY BUT HE IS A VERY GOOD ACTOR. HE MADE THIS MOVIE SEEM SO REAL AND I’VE TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THIS MOVIE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DL!

6. eunicholas l haymon says:

Tight movie and i’m promotin this on my fb page now!

7. Mike Threet says:

Just watched the movie on cable. It was very realistic with lifelike personalities in your cast. Hope you make a lot more movies. Please keep it real. Don’t sell out.

8. Aquanta Robinson says:

I watched this flim, I’m totally impressed. Would love to see more of your work in the near future. This was a great example of the book Art of War!

9. tyrone says:

I just watch this movie on netflix. I give this movie 5 stars.
    This movie is like a low budget paid n full. I got to see this again

10. Brooklynn says:

Yooooo… this is my new joint. Ive seen this flick like a milli! Im n luv wit Dell & shed a tear everytime he… Well watch the movie! Good job but where the brown girlz @?

11. leslie carter says:

Just finish watching it , luv it I could watch this movie over n over again u are a good actor keep the good movies coming .

12. Anonymous says:

Great movie!

13. NANA, From the STY in Bklyn says:

DL , I just want to say out of most street films that i’ve watch this was very interesting. You played an excellent character.I give this film 5*’s with a plus.Keep up the good work.My Prayers go out to you and your family of your Sista passing.Keep GOD in your Prayers always.

14. Yola Hollywood says:

Im suprised that the masses have yet to hear of this movie, but then again this society strays from what is real and clinges to foolishness.

15. Goods83 says:

I luv this movie……I watch it over and over and over……

16. Anonymous says:

This movie taught me a lot about life. I’m always watching this movie, I know everyone line’s verbatim.Mr. Clark, you are mad smart dude.What’s next?

17. sonja says:

All I can say is wowed; Mr.Clark, you are mad smart dude. I watched this movie a million times already Iknow

18. Adrianne says:

I usually do not watch movies with rappers, but stuck it out and really and enjoyed it, and no one was over acting, well done.

19. ThaBoiJR says:

Man dope movie but I hate street movies man ain’t nothing cool about none of that shit bruh but big ups to you bro #nuffsaid

20. Antonio midgette says:

Wzup DL the I’ve been in a crack house in Elizabeth city. That Line right there lets me know that you are official. Being from Elizabeth city Myself and knowing that that small area is a hub connected to the 7 cities in VA lerts me know you are the truth.