On Da Come Up with Napoleon Da Legend

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. Tanae says:

It seems like this nigga got a lot to say about life that we all can feel true. I peeped his music and from what I here from the 2 above…….WTF Nap? Why arent you signed yet? These record companies need to get it right give us something we can feel- now days they cheatin us- cheat artist like this. What does that equal all of us loosing out- you def about your craft Nap. “they are so focused on pleasing the label or trying to figure out what labels are looking for that they are losing their very identities in the mix”- i mean you can’t get any realer than that! This is raw, an artist who won’t let his fans down, naw mean? Hope to see an album from him soon!

2. Y.G. says:

that’s some real shit right there he speaking about. he got the music and skill to back it up too.

3. THOR says:

GREAT INTERVIEW PO

4. Pretty Boy Floyd says:

Reality Rap it is about tyme!!

I support real rap but where are I need more bitches. Da nigga Napoleon needs to holla at Nicky Minaj and tap that reality ass!!!!!!

Fuck Manny

5. Octavius Maximus says:

Deep deep deep!
    Nigga’s real! Everybody take a listen to those two tracks Bomaye and VVV. Nigga got talent and versatility for real. Real talk! And check his myspace too and check out more songs and videos. Am surprised he ain’t been signed yet. I can easily see this dude at the top in no time…
    keep doin ur thing my nigga. Reality Rap! I approve!

6. Fortune Teller says:

TELL EM LIKE IT IS NAPOLEON!!!

7. ISIS says:

love the way you think. these rappers need to get on your level… and fast!!!